View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #2178
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay at 6:20 oldest tells me he needs 2 scrapbook pages for his Strings teacher and they are due tomorrow. Someone is putting together a scrapbook as a gift. The concert is Weds. They need to be 8.5x11. I tell him we will do them after my walk. When I get back his girlfriend is here and she forgot to make hers to. The colors of the group are purple and white. Mind you, I used most of my music paper recently to make thank you cards for the group to bring to Austria. Well SWAPS to the RESCUE! Natalie made me a great France set in a PAT swap, the colors were mainly purple. He found a favorite picture from France and we made that page. Then luckily I just scanned some old pictures of him for a cd that a mother is making as a gift to the seniors so I had a picture of him from 4th grade when he started!! We found one of him at the concert they played at the State House for the tree lighting.

For his girlfriend we used black and silver music paper with some black and silver photo mats. I made a pocket for a letter she wants to write. I hope she finds pictures when she gets home.

Thanks Natalie, you are my hero tonight!

Pia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!