View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #11
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Post Illinois Stampers

Hi everyone!!! It has been a busy week, with too much rain and wind, for sure, but I'm not going to complain, after the tragic weather in the south/east. I've had bad headaches all week, so no, I haven't found the inspiration to do any stamping or card making. However, my mind has been planning some cards, and I've done some on-line shopping!!!

Lorettia, nice hearing from you!!! I love your tag-line for Illinois: Land of stampers, corn and wind!!! I will add rain to that! You are a Bloomington "Townie", huh??? I've never heard that term before! We are actually making a trip to Bloomington tomorrow. I have some stamps that I ordered, and of course, The Fresh Market. I am always looking for a good restaurant there, if you have some suggestions!!! I will send you a PM about Keepsake Element!!!

Cindy, and Mindy, I'd love to attend some SU workshops. I used to have a couple ladies that were demos, but have quit. I have a good friend that sells SU, but she mainly just does so for herself. I need all the help I can get!!!

I am forcing my way back into stamping this week. I have quite a few birthdays this month to make cards for!!! I have new stamps, and more on the way, along with paper and bling!!! IT WILL HAPPEN ! ! !

I also have a very busy week coming up! I leave next Saturday for Chicago to spend Mother's Day with my son. It will be great spending time with him. I won't be coming home until the 11th.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather this morning. I hope it sticks around awhile!!! I have a soccer game and Birthday party to go to for my Grandson, I'm praying for sunshine!!! Have a great weekend!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!