Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #2251
frou frou
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybugandi45 View Post
Hi
I'm betting that there is already an answer to this question buried in the 58 pages of this thread but Im hoping maybe something has changed. I have the Expression. Have had it for 5 years maybe but just recently started using it a lot. The issue I have is not really with the Cricut but with the paper. I use Stampin Up and the whisper white is terrible for cutting. It just shreds. Drives me crazy....is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have an idea why this happens? Should I give up and try another brand? If so, can you please recommend another brand?
I emailed SU! Looking for an answer and all I got was 'we will look into this but you wont hear back from us.....just understand that we are discussing this issue'....argh
I have this trouble with some of the older SU paper, its very fiberous and does shred. Some colors cut beautifully...some do not! I have had excellent results with American crafts white paper { I do recieve AC cardstock as part of my DT position, but I love it so much I buy it as well} It really cuts like a dream!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!