View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 AM   #56
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

I loathed to have the x around...the last 2 years or so we were together I had a migraine every day....Even now...I groan when he calls the kids....just not quite sure if he might have a burr under his saddle about something......I feel for all of you girls (ladies) going through this...My prayer for all of you is that you will find yourself and be very victorious over the divorce....I am not sure if any of you have children or not, but please remember they are affected too..it takes its toll on them as well...mine are nearly 17, 15, 13, and 11...they are finally (after 5 years post divorce) getting back to themselves...it is a trip I would not wish for anyone, but being women and strong women at that...I know each of you will overcome this and move on....Hold your heads up and make sure your keeping the perspective of what YOU want to be after it is over.....love and hugs to all! Taishea