View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #85
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGMommyof2 View Post
My understanding is that only that configuration will be limited to HSN ~ there probably be other 'special' E2s for other stores, like maybe one that only comes with one (or maybe more) different pre-loaded cartridges. I ordered mine last night ~ I just don't want to have to wait & see & play the who's got the best price/bundle/configuration etc game. I had waited on the original E & waited & waited. When the PTA gave one to my dds school, I finally got to play with one & oh I really liked the large size. I really want to get the Silhoutte too, because of the fact that I can print out my digital stamps & then cut out frames around them. I was so on the fence, but my dd is in love with the E2 & begged...

Here is the door that I made for one of the 1st grade teachers (since it was so close to the end of the year, she just needed something put up quickly). If I do it again for next year, I'll be able to better plan it ~ but I think it's still pretty cute. I used my favorite Create A Critter cartridge...

ClassRoom Door
Oh, I just love that door!!! Great job.

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!