View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #9

I'm what's called a "townie" around here as I've lived in Bloomington all my life. I can see why you drive up to Fresh Market. We love that store! Great coffee, seafood, meats, bakery, veggies - you name it!
I'm also my own worst enemy when it comes to card making as I, too, am a perfectionist. I have a friend who stamps with me who has decided we should call it "art" as no art is perfect nor can it be right or wrong! I'm trying to stick with that philosophy!
Slow Mojo is a bummer. Maybe it's all the rain we've been having around here! Sometimes I'll look up a stamp set on SCS or a theme and that will give me an oomph to get started on a card after I see all the beautiful cards the talented stampers here have made. I, too, start to tidy up my stamping area and then get inspired. Problem is, I get inspired before everything's all tidy - lol!
Just an F.Y.I., there's another great store in Bloomington for stamping/scrapbooking. It's called Keepsake Element. If you want directions or more info you can check out their website or feel free to pm me. I'm not sure how much or how little info. is allowed on SCS about a specific store and I love this site too much to break the rules!
Here's to Central Illinois ladies - the land of stampers, corn and lots of wind!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!