View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Hi Mindy, Cindy, Stephanie and Amber,

Thanks for responding to my post. I am born and raised in Decatur. I KNEW there had to be some Stampers / Card-Makers from around here!!! I just thought the WHOLE SCS was so big, that if I met some people on here a little closer to home, I'd feel a bit cozier!!!
Mindy,... I use a lot of SU products,...can't wait to order out of the new catalog!!!

Cindy,...I drive by Clinton on my way to Bloomington about once a month. I take my Copic Markers to be refilled at "ScrapbookFriendZ" in Bloomington, and love shopping at "The Fresh Market".

Stephanie,...glad to hear from you!!! I have three Devon Rex breed cats. They are hypoallergenic cats.

Amber, my Step-Daughter used to live in Rockford. I always loved visiting there. I remember an awesome Italian Restaurant.

Well, I have been a SCS member for a few years, but have only looked at the Gallery to get inspiration. I signed up for my first swaps yesterday!!! I haven't made any cards since before Christmas. I have lost my MOJO ! ! ! Have any of you ever had that happen??? I'd LOVE any help you can give me!!!

It is WONDERFUL meeting you!!! Hopefully, there will be others that show up from Illinois!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!