View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #82
AGMommyof2
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvcards View Post
I don't like that it will only be available on HSN and never in the stores. I don't need one now but if this one ever quits then maybe there will be an E2 in my future.
My understanding is that only that configuration will be limited to HSN ~ there probably be other 'special' E2s for other stores, like maybe one that only comes with one (or maybe more) different pre-loaded cartridges. I ordered mine last night ~ I just don't want to have to wait & see & play the who's got the best price/bundle/configuration etc game. I had waited on the original E & waited & waited. When the PTA gave one to my dds school, I finally got to play with one & oh I really liked the large size. I really want to get the Silhoutte too, because of the fact that I can print out my digital stamps & then cut out frames around them. I was so on the fence, but my dd is in love with the E2 & begged...

Here is the door that I made for one of the 1st grade teachers (since it was so close to the end of the year, she just needed something put up quickly). If I do it again for next year, I'll be able to better plan it ~ but I think it's still pretty cute. I used my favorite Create A Critter cartridge...

ClassRoom Door
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!