View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #65
AZShann
Mad Swapper

Send a message via Yahoo to AZShann

I have the Create and I love it. My mom got it and several cartridges for Christmas, Valentine's Day, you name it. She finds deals on cartridges and has them sent directly to me. I've used it on many cards recently. She ordered me the Elegant Edges cartridge when it was first available. That one and Lacy Labels are great for shapes for main elements on cards. I have it sitting on a shelf on my desk. I realized that when it wasn't up there, I wouldn't use it as much because it was a pain in the neck to move up and down. Now that it's right there, I use it a lot. My gf has the Expression and I can use it when I need something bigger.

My mom also got me the Design Studio. I like that but don't seem to use it much. I will though with the Elegant Edges borders. They come out just like they show in the book without the DS.

I also learned that if your mat gets unsticky...and it will...spray adhesive works perfectly. Saves money on new mats. I didn't do well with washing them off like people say you can.

I also have a cuttlebug, but only one set of dies and the top note that I can use in it. I have Nestabilities and one cuttlebug set that came with it. I use the heck out of it for embossing though.

I want to purchase (and will very soon) the SCAL program. I have heard that ProvoCraft is suing them as well so need to purchase it soon. The question I have is: Can I access all the shapes in the cartridges in DS once SCAL is downloaded? I found this for less than $50 on the net. I will probably order on Friday since it is pay day.

Last edited by AZShann; 04-20-2011 at 11:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!