View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #60
lindsaymay
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwacker View Post
How long does it take to get used to the Gypsy? I bought one and so far, I am totally not into it. I don't use my Cricut very often so I am thinking that maybe I don't even need the Gypsy.
I got one for xmas and I love it for when I go to a monthly crop. I bring pattern paper to match my photos and cardstock for die cutting. That is it (besides the basics: scissors, glue, paper trimmer) and that made me really love it. I wish that I couls do more with it like I can with my laptop and scal or fairy cut but I find the limited options of using the gypsy means I get more done. I think you just need a block of time to buckle down and use it. I have a baby bug and an "e" and I lend my baby bug and all my carts to a good friend of mine (she meets me at the crop with the little cricut) and I still have access to all the designs with my gypsy. I would take a few hours where you are planning to make cards and scrap and only allow yourself to make your own embellies with gypsy, you will get the hang of it
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!