View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 05:41 AM   #156
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrikitty
so is there a sketch? I am new and trying to get in on this, but these posts are confusing me...when does the sketch normally arrive and when are the cards due uploaded by...anything else I should know?? ::::biting nails:::: LOL
The sketch and the link to the photo sample are in the first post to this thread on page one.

It depends on the hostess as to what time challenges are posted but they are for Wednesday of each week for the sketch.

There is no deadline on posting to a challenge so if you wanted to do the very first one and post a link to your card on that thread that is fine. Always look for the week number and post SC in front of it. This way if you go to the gallery you can type in SC60 (for this week) in the search box and it'll bring up all the cards for the week.
In most of the post you will see a link, just click on it and it will take you to the card they created.

There are also challenges for other days of the week, if you need more info on those or how to post...any questions...just ask.
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!