View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:12 AM   #495
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue, hope you're feeling much better. The eye batting didn't work. We ended up having pizza delivered. Vince has been sick with a bad cold all week, and even though he was feeling better earlier in the day, didn't feel like going anywhere.

The snow is gone on the upper tier of the backyard and the front yard. We still have a couple piles of ice right off the back deck. Looks like we might have to chisel away on it and get it out of there. Lexi will miss them. She like to climb on them. If it's warm enough, she can dig into the side of one of the piles. The forecast is calling for more snow today. Hoping very much it's wrong. I'm sure we'll have at least one more good snow storm around Easter. We usually get one then.

I don't want to go to work today. Not that I don't like my job, but I just don't want to go anywhere. Just want to stay home and stamp and study. I sure wish I hadn't taken a break from my studies. It's harder to get back into the groove, but I'm so close to finishing my medical transcription course. I'm working on one test now and then I think I only have 6 more to do. Guess I better get back to it while I have time before work.

Hope you all have a great day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!