View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
thebiscuitscraps
Matboard Maniac

Default Pinterest...a new way to bookmark visually

Take a look at my boards and see how this can be so helpful for you in your cardmaking, scrapbooking, crafting and just about everything else.

NO, it won't take you away from SCS...it will enhance your creativity inspiration to do some really cool things here.

Pinterest is in beta, so you have to be invited right now. Just PM your e-mail and I will invite the first 10 or so, then others will need to take over and help process the invites. Have fun!! (oh and I don't get any credit for bringing you "in"....I just thought you guys would enjoy something so visually innovative)

Carol Salter (ccsalter) on Pinterest

What is Pinterest?

Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.

People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.

We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!