View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #200
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT139 ~ DESTINATION STATION

Teapot Tuesday Destination Station #139

This week's destination is Mt. Vernon, Indiana. We will be sending our cards to fellow SCSer, Ashley Finical. Faith (Yabadodo) brought Ashley and her family's situation to my attention. Ashley and her family's home was recently caught in a flood along with many member's of Ashley's community. Her basement housed many things, but quite importantly to a stamper, the fact that she stamped in her basement tells us the extent of her personal loss.

A little about Ashley..... She loves card making, her favorite thing to do. She loves spending time with her hubby and daughter. She loves writing poetry in her spare time. Her house was flooded to the top of the basement! Their losses included many of her daughter's toys, her cardstock, ribbon, embossing powder, and other stamping/scrapbooking supplies, as well as some electrical stuff of her hubby's. She has been helping others in her community by sendng them cards from her stash that was luckily not caught up in the flood. Until she builds her stamping/scrabbooking supplies back up, she plans to write her poetry. She's just happy that no one in her family or in her community was hurt or lost their lives!

Let's bring a little happy mail to Ashley! I thought it would be nice if we also sent a little ribbon to Ashley with our cards. We all know how easy it is to wrap a little ribbon around the inside of a card! Heaven knows we all have oodles and oodles of ribbon, its what a stamper has a tendancy to collect and now nice it would be to share a little with a ribbonless stamper! It's certainly not a requirement but if you have some extra, send a little to Ashley. That's one less thing she will have to replace!

Here is Ashley's address:

Ashley Finical
P.O. Box 104
Mt. Vernon, IN 47620

Thank you from me and thank you from Faith!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!