View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:02 AM   #473
Virtue
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Yahoo to Virtue

Hello ladies!

Wow! Didn't realize it had been a week since I last posted. Haven't been reading up every day, so I have to catch up. Forgive me if I miss anything important.

Carol ~ As I said on FB, my prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. A close friend of mine lost his father last Sunday. It has been a sad week. Please know that your sweet mother is no longer in pain, is very proud of you, and knows how much you love her.

Joanne ~ Hope you're sleeping better. Sleep deprivation sucks!

Ruth Ann ~ I'VE MISSED YOU!!! Hope you can fight those germs off.

Gramma ~ You'd better watch out. I might come steal Lexi away from you! She's so cute and cuddly, and sounds like a sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed Fiddler! That's one of my favorites.

Michele ~ I really want to visit you sometime and experience your animal menagerie! I sent a RAK today, but probably already have the SAB set you're giving away. Please give it to someone who doesn't have it. You are so sweet and generous! Keep up the good work with the weight loss!

Joan ~ Glad you're getting a break from your boss. Have a good time with your DH, wherever you're going!

Barbi ~ Did you burn a match yesterday??? I made six cards yesterday afternoon. Granted, they were all the same pattern, but I used different DSPs. I think (hope) I'm getting motivated to fill my new card rack.

Hello and hugs to all not mentioned!

We haven't had any precipitation lately, but it has gotten cold again. In the 30s right now, and very windy. I feel for you northerners.

Do any of you have a good way of organizing your patterned papers? My demo usually sells 6"x6" samples of each design, and I have a LOT of them.

Well, I've lost 20 lbs since 1/15, although most of it was right at first. Now I'm losing about 1 lb per week. I've gone down two sizes in my jeans, and that feels really good. It's hard work, but becoming routine now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it off.

I'd better get moving before this chair sucks me in.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Sue
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!