Old 03-26-2011, 05:49 AM   #195
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTL View Post
Hi Girls,
It's been a while since I've been snooping around here and I just don't know if I'm looking in the right place. I placed my card for Abby in the right place but I thought there was a place in the forum to let you know and post a link? Not that I'm good at that either. Anyway, I'm going to have to get off here if I'm going to get any more cards made! :} TTYL

"Pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to the soul." Proverbs 16:24
Hi there! I am here to try to find you but after I find you, who's gonna find US? Ha! Okay, I went to your gallery and found your April Abby card! You are the first one to load one up for Abby's burfday! Whoot! You have March keywords on your card so you need to change it to CFABBYAPR and then it will be in the appropriate gallery.

As far as a place in the forum to post a link, I think you might be remembering the email I sent out about the I'm Late, I'm Late, For an Very Important Date thread. I started that thread sometime back for people who are late coming to the teaparties to post a link to their late teaparty cards so that we could catch them and comment after we had all moved on to the next teaparty. That would be a good place to put a link for this too. For those who have subscribed to that thread, they would get an email notification that you have put a link in there. Wowza...you got yours done quick! Whoo hoo! Thanks so much! She will love your sweet card!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!