View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #443
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

We haven't had snow yet, but we are in a winter storm warning with predicted snow of 10-12 inches on the plains and up to 20 inches in the mountains. I sure do hope the storm blows over us. With the winds we've been having, it's a possibility.

It was a day from h**l for taxes today. My first appointment didn't even show up or call. My third appointment showed up half an hour late because she thought her appointment was at 11:30 instead of 11:00. I was just getting ready to leave for lunch when she showed up. If she'd been 5 minutes later, she would have missed me. After lunch I went to log in and found out our remote server we use went down and no one knew how long it was going to take to fix it. My client at that time lives 23 miles away and had someone give her a ride so she said she would wait to see if the server came back on. Finally, it came back on before next appointment which made me almost an hour behind. However, I got my 2:00 person in and out just before my 3:00 so got back on track. I was so glad to get out of there and come home. Hopefully next week will be better.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!