View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #501
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Tomorrow is the first official day of spring...it's really cold outside right now...like down vest cold! They say rain and possible flurries tomorrow! YIKES...just when we start to see snipets of our lawn, we'll have frost tomorrow?! So much for Easter bonnet shopping!!! NOT!

Imke--we had our first official BBQ last night for dinner...my DH kids me about "Oh sure now you call it BBQ...in 2 weeks you'll be saying 'Cowboy food again?" so true! We need to spice up our BBQ menu's a bit--more fish...ribs etc...I bought my DH a BBQ MAN cookbook last year for Father's Day--so far he has not opened it! hmmm...Maybe we need a WOMAN on the job?!

Today, I made a special trip to Michaels for ONE THING...a fine line silver metallic marker for this project I am working on. I found one in their art dept,came home, made two (TWO) (2) lousy strokes on card stock and the pen tip went inside the pen!!! It's one of those 'better artist marker companies' (in a package) Faber-C (forgot brand name--it's up in my purse to go back to Michaels)-I also bought an American Crafts Silver marker (tip is rather pudgy wide) but it will have to do for the time being! If its not one thing...its another!

FYI...I don't mean to be an "enabler" but Joann's has been marking down their sizzlex dies to peanuts---I bought a cute Bunny die and a swirly die recently...each for less than $4!!! They also just started carrying the Spellbinder nesties (in the 4 pack)...really, who buy's the 4 packs? Wish they sold them seperately--less of a commitment!!! haha

Well, that's all from me now--off to chill for the rest of my Sunday--son has baseball practice at 5:30am (before school try outs) tomorrow, so I imagine all of us off to dreamland quite early tonight! DH is taking him, but I'll get up with them just for kicks and giggles!!!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!