View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
lharnish
Pearl-ExPert

Default Need Opinions on 12X12 paper storage-Container Store Bins

Please take a look at the pictures in post #40 of this thread and let me know your thoughts/experiences. My biggest concern is that the container doesn't go all the way up past 12 inches on one side like the Cropper Hopper containers. For anyone using these, has your paper become warped or curved in any way from not having support all the way up the container?

RYOBIV paper organization

These containers are from the Container Store (link in the post doesn't seem to be working properly to take you directly to the picture/item on their website). The largest size, which looks to be roughly the size of three of the 12X12 Cropper Hopper paper holders, is on sale for $3.99. This is quite economical considering the cheapest I've found one of the Cropper Hopper styles is around $4.99 after using a coupon at Michaels, Joann's, or AC Moore.

Here's a link directly to the product from the Container Store:

The Container Store > Multi-Purpose Bins

Update: My link doesn't work after leaving the site - just type multi=purpose bins in the search field o their main page.

Thanks for your advice/opinions

Last edited by lharnish; 03-20-2011 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: more information on a link
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!