View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:12 AM   #2076
LorraineBK
Stampin' Fool

I have no idea what shipping costs would be to Australia but Dick Blick does ship out of the USA.
Search Results for 'PENCILS' - BLICK art materials
They have really good prices and a great assortment of pencils. My favorite watercolor pencils are the Derwent Inktense. Without water, they're a regular watercolor pencil. With water the colors become very vibrant and almost looks more like a paint than a watercolor. What is really great about Dick Blick.Com besides they're prompt shipping and excellent customer service, is that you don't have to buy sets of pencils. You can select the colors you like. If you buy a certain amount (I think it's usually 12 or 15 pencils), the price is cheaper. It may not pay for you because of shipping costs but I checked their international shipping info and before you place the order, they let you know exactly what the shipping will amount to. So, if it's too high or doesn't make the purchase worthwhile, you just don't place the order. If they base their shipping on weight besides the distance they're shipping to, I think it might be more reasonable than we think. How much can pencils weigh - lol. I personally prefer the Derwent Inktense but also have Prismacolor watercolors and the Lyra's. I hope it's reasonable enough for you to place an order. The selection on all of their individual pencils is good.

Adopt A Greyhound-Save a Life
http://www.adopt-a-greyhound.org/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!