View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
LSN
Glitter Guru

Default *****Full******TCP fans only! Is there interest in another ATC swap?

Just checking to see if there would be interest in an ATC swap? I'm thinking 9 + 1 (as I will be wanting to play along too)! If we can get interest together, I am thinking a mid May due date (so we'll have time to receive and play with any new TCP GOODIES)!

these little pieces of art you would make and embellished with dies, bling, buttons, twine, crystal effects, etc. Just your best quality work!

Let me know if there is any interest!

Linda

1. LSN
2. Julie (jmasse) recd
3. Jenny (jennypete) recd
4. Deborah (deborahmegan) recd
5. Nancy (nancyt) recd
6. Julie (stampinjewelsd) recd
7. Jenni (jennik) recd
8. Leigh (leigh obrien) recd
9. Susan (Susiestampalot)
10. Carole (TruCarMa) rec'd

DESCRIPTION:
Standard rules for ATCs -- 3.5" by 2.5" quality cardstock, preferrably two layers. Use your favorite TCP stamp and get your inner swank on! Adorn with any and all of your favorite embellies (i.e. divine twine, bling, buttons, die cuts, glitter, ribbon, etc.) Be sure to include your real name, SCS name, swap name, and any other information that you would like to add on the back of your cards. Also be sure to number the back of your cards (i.e. 1 of 10, 2 of 10, etc.).

Make and send 10 cards -- you will get one of your own back. No need to create an extra for the hostess as I'm playing too!

Here is a cutting template for those of you that have never made an ATC before. This will make the most efficient use of your cardstock.

DEADLINE: Due in Hand: 5/15/11

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:
Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name and SCS name on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes (or you can write on the baggie with a Sharpie marker). Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include additional postage which will be returned if not used.

I will PM everyone my address around May 1st. If you finish your ATCs prior to then and want to send early, just send me a PM and I'll get you my address right away! My last TCP ATC produced some serious eye candy!

I would also like to find out from each of you if you would like to do a blog hop of sorts for our little ATC swap. I've never organized a hop so I have no idea of the amount of work it would entail to organize it, but I'm perfectly willing if this is something that you all would be interested in. Please let me know as I think that this would be a lot of fun!

I'm so excited to see what everyone creates! That's the fun of being the hostess...I get to have my hands on the ATCs before anyone!

Last edited by LSN; 05-14-2011 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Add swap details
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!