Hello everyone and welcome to another fun and fabulous TLC Challenge!!! This week we are going to make a trellis or lattice work
for all your pretty spring flowers!!!
This is how I made mine:
1. Cut out an opening in a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock with a die (Labels 11 used here and it was run through the Cuttlebug with the Dotted Swiss folder).
2. Cut 12 - 1/8" x 5" strips
3. Line the backside of the opening with double sided tape and attach six of the strips on a diagonal from left to right (I used my score pal as a guide for the lines).
4. Attach the remaining six strips from right to left, weaving the strips over and under the first set.
5. Trim excess and attach backing (Graphic 45's Loves Labyrith pattern paper used here)
6. Optional: Create a frame for the front. I used the largest Labels 11 die and the next largest size, taped them on white cardstock, one inside the other, and cut them out with the Cuttlebug.
You can make any kind of trellis or lattice work you want....you can frame a lattice punched layer, score a lattice background, make a lattice background using ribbon...what ever you little heart desires!!!
Here is my sample
Please remember when uploading to include the KEYWORD TLC316
You can view the entire TLC Gallery here
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create!!!