Old 03-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #190
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT136 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT136 ~ DESTINATION STATION

Teapot Tuesday Destination Station #136:

This week's destination is Michigan! We will be sending our Night at the Roxbury cards to someone named quite appropriately for this challenge! Rox71! Ah ha! That's why we need 71 dance moves! Oh, wait a minute, what's that Roxie? You know a new dance move? What's it called? The Fetch a Sketch Stretch! Make that 22 dance moves down, 49 to go girls!

Just think about it, tommorrow Roxie will post sketch 323! Can you imagine? I can't! Can you imagine coming up with 323 ways to put paper on a card? I can't! Can you imagine trying to remember if the sketch you want to feature has already been featured? I can't! Can you imagine being responsible to keep it going, getting guest challenge hostesses lined up when you gotta live your own life? I can't! Can you imagine, week after week for 323 weeks? I can't! Can you imagine accomplishing all this and not getting a bunch of thank you cards from the Teapotters? I can't!

Now Roxie will say she has had some help along the way, but Roxie is the Rock when it comes to the Sketch Challenge! Let's thank her, Teapot Tuesday style! So that's the scoup, Teapot Group! We are sending thank you/Night at The Roxbury cards to Roxie!

Please pm me for Roxie's address as she would prefer not to have her address published in a public forum. Send me a pm with *Roxie's Address* in the subject line and I will shoot you a quick pm back with her address!

Thank you for showing some appreciation to Roxie!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!