View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Question Ask Us a Question About Die-namics or Other MFT Products

Have a question? Need help using one of the fabulous MFT products? Post a question here and one of our team members will be happy to help you out. I will be compiling the most frequently asked questions with answers right in this thread for your convenience.

Die-namics Tip & Tricks

Framed Greetings:
The Framed Greetings stamp set contains 3 frame stamps. Because we included as much as humanly possible in the stamp set, the frame stamps don't have a lot of "base" included to keep them sturdy when removing them from the sheets and placing them on the block. To place them perfectly every time follow this tutorial: Jody shows you how to line up your stamps with your Framed Greetings die

Centering stamped images within a die-cut using Die-namics dies: Barbara shows you how to do it perfectly, every time

Sassy & Sweet and Sweet Stack Die-namics: Jody shows you some tips & tricks for using the Sassy & Sweet stamp set

Here is a Rolled Rose tutorial on Jody's blog that I refer to customers when they have questions about how to make a perfect flower!

Here's a video that Arlene made showing how to use the pop out tool!

Here is a video showing you how to use the Rolled Daisy Die-namics die by Arlene.

Here, Jody shows you how to assemble a rainbow using the Rainbow Die-namics die easily, and perfectly every time. Here is the blog post, which includes a photo tutorial.

Watch Sarah's video for some amazing tips on layering Die-namics and making the most out of your Die-namics dies.

A Die-namics customer suggests using a lint roller to remove the die-cuts from the dies after cutting. You can also use a paper piercer to pole it out through the holes, a removable tape strip, or a Quick Stick.

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 08-25-2013 at 03:09 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!