View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:49 AM   #23
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Hi there Cathy! Of course we will have you!

Okay, you are a teapotter! Ha! Just join us in the fun! I post the challenges every Monday night. They are in this same Teapot Tuesday Forum and there is always a red heart attached to the current challenge.

Its very flexible, do not be pressured to do anything. You have the beginning of an awesome gallery, with some very cute cards in it. I have noticed you have not uploaded a card in a long time. You need to start doing that again girlfriend! Your cards are adorable and fun! You will fit in with our group quite nicely! You can join our challenge each week, make a card and post it in the teapot gallery using the keywords and we all will look forward to seeing and commenting on them. If you are extremely busy and can't do the challenges every week, we would love to see you when you can come, no pressure there.

I have a Teapotter email group and a Teapotter Cheater group. Because many of us are so busy in our lives, I send out the Tuesday challenges every week on Friday so the girls (cheaters) can get a jump on making their card over the weekend for the following Tuesday's challenge. SCS was kind enough to give me permission to do this. The cheaters just don't upload their cards until I get the challenge up and running on Monday night. We also sometimes do email card drives. I don't send out any junk email and clog up people's email accounts.

If you prefer not upload, that is fine also, you can just follow us along week to week and if you chose, you can send cards to the Destination Station recipients out of your stash but we sure would like to encourage you in your card making my making comments and seeing you build your gallery! No pressure, no deadlines, no requirements, no rules. That's us! Our motto is:

We would love to have you come to a teaparty, but understand when you can't.

So pm me with your email address if you would like to be added and also let me know what your birthdate is so I can add you to the Birthday Bash......then we can wish you a happy birthday on your special day!

Welcome to the teapotters!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!