View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #326
Virtue
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Yahoo to Virtue

Hi all!

I'm here, and feeling fine. Well, except for trying to get used to new glasses. They're trifocals, and much more of a difference between close-up and distance than before. I was running errands all afternoon, and by the time I got home I had a horrible headache. Skipped choir practice. Took pills and a nap, then felt a bit better. It's mostly hard on me when I'm moving (like driving and such). If I'm just watching tv it's fine. What an excuse, eh?

Our Borders book store is closing, so I went and put my name on a list for some potential card racks. Their liquidator will decide what to sell and for how much, and they don't know when yet. They'll call me. I hope I get what I want, and it's not too expensive.

Now, I just need to build my stock of cards! I really need to stock up on masculine cards. My SU demo always has us making feminine cards. I've even asked her specifically for masculine cards before. Oh well, I just need to get to work on them. Need to start playing with my Silhouette too. I feel bad because I've neglected it for so long.

DH and I saw Big Momma's: Like Father, Like Son yesterday. It was really good. Barbi, it might be one to see with your boys if you still do that.

Ruthann ~ Glad to see you post. I go through periods of not posting too (as you can see). It's fine......as long as we don't lose you!

All our snow has melted, but we're supposed to get more tomorrow night. We'll see.

I'd better start winding down for bedtime now..........

Sleepy hugs,
Sue
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!