View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #107
Rebecca Ednie
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappintlc View Post
Wow thats awesome, I actually picked the wrong photo. LOL But heres one flip side (playing devils advocate) to the price comparison you did...what if people don't own reinkers? Now they have the investment of those on top of the styrofoam balls which makes the pots more than the price of flowersoft. Flowersoft in the States is cheaper than you mentioned plus I get mine at a discount.

Not arguing with your post (definitely a brilliant post) just wanted to point out that not everyone owns reinkers in a multitude of colors. I only own three reinkers (black, brown and a watermelon color) and two brown copic reinkers.
True but Reinkers are quite reasonably priced for most brands, even Copic (you get more than any other brand) and you can use them for many other frugal techniques like coloring the edges of cardstock for a mat layer (use a sponge), distressing, making your own spray inks, colouring white embellishments like flowers and ribbon as has been mentioned including making crumpled seam binding that is so popular and many others. So the reinkers are a frugal purchase in and of themselves.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!