View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #218
Linda Palmer
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I am with you on no friends that craft. Two years ago this lady in Broken Arrow, OK had this swap and I saw it in the area swap section on SCS. I have one friend that got me into stamping so I called her and she said she would go with me. It was about 60 miles away. We do not either one have any friends in our area that stamps, and my friend doesn't do it too often anymore so it is just me. We don't even have a local stamp store in our city. All we have is Hobby Lobby. One store, so boring.
Anyway this lady sent me an email in Jan. that she was doing it again so we drove there and had a great time, even if she only has it every two years. I am so jealous of the ladies that have local stamp stores and fun things going on in them. When I go to Calif. or Oregon I love every minute of it because there are all kinds of scrapbook stores and stamp stores and Michaels and Joanns and all those fun places. I guess tho I should be happy that I at least have a HL. Anytime I travel I am looking for crafty stores. My DS even found one for Debra and I and it was a pretty good store.

Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to work on my blog. I can't figure out how to fix it. May have to try a new design or template.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!