View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:32 AM   #214
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

I am jealous that (some-alotta) you have local swaps to go to. My LSS has classes in various themes and the few that I have gone to aren't that 'warm and fuzzy'...Plus her classroom set up is lousy-shakey tables, bad lighting and really not set up to move around to get to the 'hardware' (cricut, cuddle, die cuts, etc)...so I don't bother--figure my basement is set up so much nicer and with all the elbow room I need to spread out! Not one of my local friends is into any type of crafting!!! I shared a booth @ a craft fair with some really nice girls who paint faces...that is the closest I have come to any "buddy system" and even then, I sold out my stash and there were times they weren't painting faces! {It was a very expensive weekend craft fair that lasted 2 full days outside...thank God the weather held up for us-both nice cool sunny days!}

Well, today is the start of our Feb vacation--it's fluffy-ing outside--doesn't even qualify for snow--kinda like the angels broke open a few feather pillows up in heaven!!! I plan to work on swaps all day! Have a good one!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!