View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #82
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer - it is so wonderful to hear how much your mom is enjoying her time with Preston. And you were worried she didn't want to be a grandma! Even if she had had her doubts, once that precious little baby enters her life - the love is there!!!! I'm so happy for all of you.

Cat - I just read Sicily's mom's entry. It continually amazes me at how much she is willing to share. I can't believe it is almost a year since she earned her wings.

Camie - I have two friends who had children on Aderol. One took her son off during the summer months to give his body a break from it. Actually, the other might have as well, now that I think a little more about it. BOTH of them have said they noticed a huge difference in attitude and attention span. They were unsure about putting them on the meds, too. I think that is a normal concern. But they noticed a huge difference.

I went for a nuclear span of my parathyroid this morning. I am still not really clear on what all this means, but the results will be sent to my doctor tomorrow and I'm sure she'll fill me in a little more.

It is a beautiful day here - I'm loving the sunshine and WARMTH. Friday we could get to 67 degrees!! Woo hoo!!! Party!!!!