View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #117
Susanne527
Forum Fanatic

Queenie Jo....I am that "student" that gets an assignment and cannot get past it unless its DONE! I am in 2 other swaps and plan to finish them this week/wkend because I cannot stand having them out there lingering! Both of them are all stamped, colored and need assembly! I do it in bits at first...then I hunker down and complete one then the other. Patti and I ran neck-n-neck with the Friday Night Card Club swap--10 cards once a month...we were the first to get em out! To this day I still feel like one of the girls might have skipped a few months?! Who knows-not gonna waste a minute of sleep on stuff like that! So, Tilda was just sittin' here on my desk and I threw her together--I think I need to photograph my cards from now on-the scanner makes em so flat and lifeless!

Patti...lovely card my dear! Glad to see you NOT slouchin' on the job 24/7!!! <smiles>

Imke--do I dare say I just finished a KK HAT today too?! I bypassed the hat to quick do my DH's scarf yesterday--this hat already has a scarf that I finished at the last snow storm--I plan to mail it to my SIL...she's a "beige" gal and this is tan/beige with some specs of blue/white in it..it could be a neutral guy scarf...but now that it has a matching hat...it has to go to a woman! I watched the Martha Stewart show today--so I didn't want to totally waste an hour...I "loomed" !

OK, buzzer just rang...means my spaghetti sauce needs a stir or something...bbl!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!