View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #278
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Sue and Michele. I guess at the time of the miscarriage, she and the baby's father had been fighting so she didn't tell Brian until Tuesday. He got mad at her for not telling him Monday. She didn't hear from him the rest of the week. He did text telling her he needed some time alone. What was Sheri doing? Dealing with the loss on her own, taking care of two sick kids, going to school so she doesn't fall behind (by the way, her lowest grades on her tests was a 92). He should have been there for her. I know I couldn't have been there, but at least she could have talked to me. I really hate that she went through that alone. She's a strong woman and keeps getting stronger all the time, but I'm afraid she's going to break one of these days. The doctor put her on Valium for a while. She's not too keen on taking meds, but if it helps for the next couple weeks, she'll take it. I'm so frustrated because I can't afford to take a trip down there right now. The only thing I can do is let God take care of her. She'll never be in better hands.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!