View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #101
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Welcome Debra! If I can put my cards in the gallery...anyone can!!! <smiles> Glad you got onto our thread...don't hesitate to pick our brains about anything--we are a chatty group....oops...should I be saying that about just me? YAK YAK YAK...here's another 5" post from that Susanne girl again!!!

I knitted my DH a charcoal Knifty Knitter scraf today, in between about 100 things--but finished it! I finally made the turkey breast for dinner, and baked a cake for my cherubs...My DS#2 is begging for us to put a "man cave" together down here on the other side of the basement--get this, he said, "Ma rip out your carpeting up stairs in the bedrooms, replace that with new stuff and put the old carpet in the basement!!!" I kinda like the way this kid thinks!!! I told him he could have my belated birthday gift certificate from Pier One for one of those circular chairs they sell....so he's excited for that!

Well, tomorrow is another day---want to catch Desperate Housewives on here before I head to bed!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!