View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #272
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanne, great news about your dad. He's a determined man.

Sue, I laughed so hard I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I can just picture that. What a way to get motivated. Thanks for your comments on my cards. I can't wait to see what you come up with. You really have to try the quilt technique. It's real easy. I'm already looking around for some new patterns to try. I'm hooked. I have to do one before Sunday for my sister's birthday. She makes quilts and this is a perfect card for her. Next time, I think I'll use my Silhouette to cut the squares. That way I don't have to do so much punching. I found this technique to be very relaxing. Did the ribbon cover the boo-boo?

Had an easy day with taxes today. I was even done with my 3:00 appointment at 3:05. He was a few minutes early but it took less than 10 min. to do his taxes. I love it when they're that easy.

I need to scan the card Vince made. Of course, he drew the little guy. I need a stamp. Love being married to an artist.

I think it got pretty close to 50 here today. We had some strong winds the other day, so along with warmer temps a lot of our ice is starting to melt. Half the driveway is clear. It's really wierd driving with one side of your car on the ice and the other on the dry concrete. I think it's supposed to snow again in the next day or two. Hope not. I like not having 3-4 foot snowbanks along my driveway.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!