View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:30 AM   #263
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone has a great day today!

Christine, praying for the $$ situation with the cars - I was happy for you with the Super Bowl win and praying for the job too!

Sue, sorry you are down - I hear ya though on wanting to be motivated and then it can be a struggle! Praying for you!

Cat - how are you feeling my friend?

Joan - is it warming up out there in MN? I know you don't like too warm but it is 54 here today and I am loving it!!! Maybe a day to go out for lunch! Thanks for the wonderful card! My stash was so low I actually bought kits off of ebay and it helped get more cards back in so I need to send some out too!

Gramma, hoping you get rid of that cold soon! Wow, you are such a busy camper!

Barbi, I hope you had fun stamping and hoping that laundry fairy came to you! I did all the laundry that I could and I still have more. I asked the people I live with if they hide it, I emptied hamper and then in one day it was full again - never mind what I hide in the laundry room, lol.

Scrappinlizzi! Hello and how are you? I hope all is well it is good to see you post! We need to get you added to the RAK list.

So next weekend there is a sleep over at church for the teen girls, I said I would do the 2 page scrapbook layout for the girls - but I also told them I am out at midnight I like to sleep in my bed! I am excited they have also made a date for a ladies retreat close to home which I like but a night away in June. Things to look forward to!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day and know you are loved!

Michele
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!