View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #60
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

What...my MATCHY-MATCHY WALL OF CARDS is chopped livah? <smiles> "MMWC" sounds like Roman numerals!

I too received Linda's images today and plan to start tonight! I rented "YOU AGAIN" and just got into my comfy fleece jammie pants and schlipperz!

Linda--you have beautiful handwriting---"old school" penmanship! I very rarely use penmanship--kind of BEEG crazy print writing for me now--my DD studied handwriting analysis and I was one of her subjects for the science fair in grade school---I think my head is BIGGER than my penmanship--or something like I have the confidence of a Mac truck? haha My Aunt used to have a very distinct handwriting--straight up and down and she ALWAYS USED A RULER!!! When I asked her why, she said, "That's how I learned to write neatly!" I'll say--no loops under the lines!

Have a great night y'all!

Linda---sorry to hear about your son's heart issues--WOW huh? That's scary stuff--may he never experience 'the big one'...and God bless Debra--stamping is great creative relief for anyone trying to get their mind off of something that real!

Why not post our cards HERE....Does everyone know how to do it? "Go Advanced feature"?

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!