View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #46
Linda Palmer
Stazon Splitcoast

LADIES, I sent 3 images stamped with Momento ink on cryogen cs. Cryogen or Xpress or Neenah 80 lb white are the best cardstocks to use with copic markers in my opinion. I sent 3 images in case of mess ups. Anyone that is the hostess can choose whatever images they prefer. I was also already down here at my son's so I was trying to get the images out in a hurry and didn't put a note in at all, just the images.

Debra had to stamp her own.
Imke I forgot to tell you Debra's SCS name in case you need to get in touch with her. She has a blog, but I will have her list all of that info for you on here and the others will have it if they want it. I think Imke, Denise and Kathy have visited her blog. I will be going home tomorrow so out of touch until tomorrow night. I've had a great time with Debra and Scott but it was scary yesterday. My son had 2 Angina attacks and I knew he had them all the time but had never seen him have one. He had to take 2 nitro with the first one. It was bad and then a few minutes later he had another one not so bad and had to take one nitro. They just come out of the blue. No wonder he sometimes is grouchy, never knowing if this is the big one.

I'll have Debra get on here today and give you all her SCS name etc. Her birthday is Feb 13. I see that living with the stress of my son's heart condition, she needs to stamp to take her mind off his health.

Have a great day.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!