View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #62
Mutnik
Easily Inspired

Here is a story about my DD, Jessica. A couple of months ago, she decided to learn to ride a horse. She took a lesson which turned into a lot of lessons. The lady at the stables saw how much she loved riding and that she was actually pretty good at it. So she introduced my DD to a friend of hers that had a horse for her daughter but the daughter just wasn’t into riding all that much anymore . So the poor horse just stayed put in his little stall. UNTIL…….DD came into the picture. The lady leased Max to my daughter. After the first month she saw such an improvement in Max and the love Jessica had for him that last Tuesday she surprised Jessica by “giving” Max to her. How way cool is that! Today DD and some friends trailered their horses up to Bodega Bay and went riding on the beach. As you can see from one of the pictures Max and Jessica were having a blast.
You know, all this horse stuff got me to thinking. My daughter is now a “Cow-girl”. hehe I couldn’t love her more, unless of course she was to buy a “Cow”…..........again hehe…..enjoy the photos. :0)
Attached Thumbnails
jessica-max-ocean-csb.jpg   photo11-csb.jpg   end-2-csb.jpg  
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!