View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #228
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanne, I'm glad you're dad is doing so good. Sounds like he's in great hands. I had to chuckle about it being so cold in the 20's. To us that is warm these days. It's -4 but the windchill makes it -25. Not that is cold. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Thanks for the prayers about Vince's meds. It turns out that the letter was sent out the same day he called and told them he was back on the Adcirca. Another letter is coming to let him know they cancelled the old account but set up a new one so the meds will be paid for. It's pretty bad when you hit the "donut hole" in January and out of it the end of February. It's nuts. That's one stressful thing out of the way. Now if only my bills will pay themselves; I would be hog heaven then. A person can dream, right?

I love it when things start falling into place. I can get back into my tax program so I can finally get my taxes done. At least I'll have a copy of them for all these grant companies. Can't e-file them until Monday. And my boss hasn't tried to change my schedule again. And it's only Tuesday. Hope the rest of the week goes like this.

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. I don't know if I mentioned this (please forgive me if I did) but my niece was able to take the baby home yesterday after only a week at Children's Hospital. They were just waiting for him to eat consistently. That sure makes the family happy.

I think I'm done rambling. I'm just in a real good mood today. Must be the sunshine....even though it is cold out there. Have a terrific day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!