View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #225
barbiejo
Crimping Master

Deb,knitting too,...wow is there anything you don't do??? You have been busy,glad PT is making you feel better.

Gramma,the cost of meds are so REDICULOUS!!! Don't know where the money goes,...never mind,the big guys get it all,...forgot. Hope it gets stratened out soon,not healthy to have so much extra stress. Then the schedual too.

Michele,glad your feeling better,winter is so hard as we all need that sunshine,I do take extra vit D,...don't know if it really works but I feel like I'm doing something about it,...take it all year long as my idea of the great outdoors is looking at it threw the window.

Sue,so glad your on the up and up,...seeing your posts makes me smile.

Cat,wow Poland,...would love to go there,...one day,...Hope they have a great trip,keep us posted.

Linda,just thinking of you!

Joan,how is DH doing???

Well have cards to finish,DS is 16 tomorrow,...I don't know where the time goes and I have to make a card for that. When I asked what he wants for supper,...thought we should have something special,...he said Taco Bell. KIDS!!!
Have the laundry to keep moving too,...I truely believe someone is dropping stuff off here and extending this project to ETERINITY!!!
Well off to the craft room.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!