View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #222
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Vince got a letter from the company who has been paying for his Adcirca. Somewhere along the line between him changing from Adcirca to the other med and changing back to the Adcirca, they closed his account. So right now no one is helping to pay for it. These meds cost almost as much as I make in a year. Hopefully, he'll be able to straighten it all out tomorrow.

And why does my boss keep changing my schedule at tax time? She decided that I should work Fridays and have Mondays off. I still get my 3-day weekends, but I had a full schedule for taxes next Friday. So I talked to the coordinator and told her she needs to reschedule those appointments and I can start on Monday. Before I left work, Bonnie thought I should probably work Monday because the Friends of the Library are having theri annual Valentine pie social and maybe I could go help set things up. I told her I had to know right that minute because I'd have to call the credit union again and change things for next week one more time. She decided there would be enough help and won't need me. I think that woman is losing her mind. I am not working Monday; at the library anyway. i don't know what my appointment schedule looks like yet. I haven't even started and I already can't wait for tax season to end.

It's getting cold again. Low for tonight is supposed to be -33. I'm tired of the cold.

I'm done with the b***h session. Going to go watch a little TV.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!