View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #204
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Vince is hanging in there, Barbi. Thanks for asking. He was on a new medication for his pulmonary hypertension but it made his wrists and ankles swell up....not good at all. So now he's back to the old medication. This cold weather is really hard on him. Part of it's his problem because he doesn't like having to carry his oxygen around. I can't blame him too much there because the backpack is hard to get on and adjusted correctly over all the winter garb. It really bothers him to see me out shovelling snow by myself. He had surgery on his right elbow in December to relieve a pinched nerve. He's so happy that he can hold a pencil for more than 5 minutes again. He was going nuts not being able to draw much. Now he's been getting new stuff ready for an art show coming up in March. I hope that one is as good as the one in November.

How is everyone this fine Sunday? It's gloomy here but no new snow as of yet. Still above zero. My driveway is one sheet of ice thanks to the thaw yesterday and dropping below freezing last night. That's just a sign that spring is getting closer.

I am so behind on my cards. I don't know why I don't make them up a couple months in advance so I'm not stressing about them and end up not making any. I'm going to be lucky if I get Valentine's cards made for the rest of my family.

Have lots to do today and so little time. If I stay off the computer, I'll get lots done. Have a great day, ladies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!