View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:12 AM   #197
barbiejo
Pearl-ExPert

Joanne,How is your Dad?

Joan,Those knida nights are awful! Hang low today if you can.

Michele,what's on your plan for the weekend?

Debbie,saw a thing on the local news last night that a bunch of the tax laws are not uploaded onto all the web sites yet so I'm waiting until the end of the month. I think it's just local tho. I always think I feel better when it's done.

Sue,CONGRATS!!! What are you doing? Are you back on your eliptical machine?

Feel like a normal person today finally,went to my GF's last night and it was so fun,...today it's off to stamp. Did call and ask for someone to come out and look at the thermostat,...it has been 63 in the house the last few am's and I have fooled with the thermostat and can not figure it out. NO MANUAL!!! I have manuals for EVERYTHING!!! I even pitched a few,but nothing for this thermostat. We had it put in,but they did not replace it when they put in the new furnace as it wasn't that old. Oh well,thank goodness for maintenance plus!!! Love those guys. They came out after Christmas for the dryer that I think is on life support. But fixed it,...pencil and 2 paper clips in the fan in the back,... ohhhhhh my. And MANY items underneath,...those things you wonder about but not enough to look under there.

Well,have a good day all!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!