View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salinelynn View Post
Ok, this has NOTHING to do with the massive amounts of snow that we have here at the Grand River, or the wonderful hummingbird photos, or even the delightful tea party going on with the adorable little girl.

I am attempting to attach a fun birthday card that I frequently e-mail out to friends....and seeing if I can get through this technique. EASY PEASY MY FANNY!!! NONE of those controls or commands you spoke of, came up! Maybe my MAC is hardwired differently. Let's see if this wor4ks.

While I have NOT participated in any Teapot Tuesday escapades in MANY months, my life is in high gear on so many levels that my down time is SCARCE. BUT I do watch the blog and continue to enjoy everyone's fun cards. One of these days I will make a comeback.
It is easy peasy Lynn! Snort! I was able to view your cool picture......funny little cowgirl lady.......you uploaded a pdf file....I think it works better if you load up a jpg file but I don't know what I am talking about!......I have no clue how a MAC works though I just wanted you to know i saw the cute pictue! I think I owe you an email.......yikes!

Last edited by Mothermark; 02-03-2011 at 10:02 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!