I know you have a that longer drive, Ellen, adn I wouldn't want to risk anything for you either. That's why I've been watching the news and weather too.
OH NUTS. It just figures that this is the year we have such odd weather and we can't get the timing right on meeting.
I suppose we'll know for future meetings that January and February months are probably out of the question.
I guess it would be better to move it to a mid- to late-March meeting?
Maybe by then I can get the house set up to hold one if we don't have too many attending, or if we do, maybe Annette will find out about Winchester, or we can try again at Angela's, or the Purcellville Library then?
Let's cancel for now. With the storm that has hit most of the country, I think its moving this way and we'll get hit with snow or ice or both on Friday night and the weekend, and it would be miserably cold for us.
LET'S FIND A MARCH DATE AND LOCATION THAT WILL WORK -- MID to LATE in the MONTH? MARTI -- WHEN CAN YOU MAKE IT THEN???