View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Smile I'M LATE! I'M LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!!

I'M LATE, I'M LATE!
FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!

I'M LATE, I'M LATE!
I'M LATE, I'M LATE, I'M LATE!!!

(For a very important date!)

This is my story!

I created this thread for three very important reasons!

1. Our lives are busy! We can't always come to the teaparties on time! Sometimes I think teaparties are made to be late to! Hey, that was the White Rabbit's gig! There is no such thing as being late to a Teapot Tuesday Teaparty since as you all know we tea-party 24/7 but there is such a thing has being too late to get your card seen by fellow teapotters!

2. We all know how busy us Splitcoasters can be.....once you get one challenge accomplished, its off to the next and no way is there time to come back to check out the gallery a few days later to view the late additions to a challenge gallery! Here is the scenario....

a) View the challenge!
b) Spend 42,000 hours putting the idea in your head into a paper version!
c) Comment, comment, comment.....gotta comment on all my friends amazing cards!
d) All done.....Whew, a little feeling of accomplishment and relief until......
e) Oh no! The next challenge is posted! Here we go again!

3. Well, leave it to me, to make it easier on myself! Snort! I figure if I start a thread here and ask everyone to come here when they are late to the teaparty and post a link to their card, then I can subscribe to the thread, get an email when someone has posted, click on the link, see their wonderful addition to the challege and leave a comment! No matter if its a week late or a month late! Whoo hoo!

So, if you are late, come here and leave your link! And feel free to subscribe to this thread if you don't wanna have anything get by you! Snort!

What is the definition of being late? How about if you are posting your card on Thursday and beyond, you are late and should post a link here. Late in the day on Tuesday or all day Wednesday, I don't think is that late, I think that is still on time!! Do you agree?

Thanks for making things easier for me! Always an ulterior motive, huh!

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-26-2011 at 02:12 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!