View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #25
stampertammy
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegee7617 View Post
Totally jealous of your snow day, Tammy. Though, I think since you are a bit south of me, you probably got more ice than we did. I did however nearly get stuck in my driveway on the way out this morning. First, I almost couldn't pull out of the place I park since it had drifted so badly. And the only reason I got out to the street is that no one was coming down the road & I could swing out without stopping. I did decide to leave my cello at home though. I figured why risk getting into an accident & damaging it when there's a really good chance that rehearsal will be canceled.

Soooo the upside of all that is I'll be going straight home from work and I should have plenty of time to party & shop! Woohoo! (I usually leave the hopping for morning since I do still need to get up for work in the morning. Though I'm dreading what tomorrow morning will bring snow/ice-wise.)
Seems like a mixed bag of stuff all over NE Ohio Kirsty. I think they said it's supposed to start churning again around 4:00 today. (Right at the time my 18 year old has to be at work, too! Grrr... I'm not happy about that!)

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!