View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #24
teegee7617
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampertammy View Post
Well, I was lucky enough to get a snow day today with a text message from the boss that said "stay home... roads too icy!" While I am not one to balk at being told to stay home from work, I am however crying in my milk at the possibility that my MFT order with new stamps and dies might be waiting at the post office today! (I manage a stamp store, for those that don't know.... jealous?) Did you ship uber-fast as usual Kim, or should I stop crying at the thought that a package from you might be sitting, lonely and neglected at the post office today?

Regadless, I'm ready for a party tonight!
Totally jealous of your snow day, Tammy. Though, I think since you are a bit south of me, you probably got more ice than we did. I did however nearly get stuck in my driveway on the way out this morning. First, I almost couldn't pull out of the place I park since it had drifted so badly. And the only reason I got out to the street is that no one was coming down the road & I could swing out without stopping. I did decide to leave my cello at home though. I figured why risk getting into an accident & damaging it when there's a really good chance that rehearsal will be canceled.

Soooo the upside of all that is I'll be going straight home from work and I should have plenty of time to party & shop! Woohoo! (I usually leave the hopping for morning since I do still need to get up for work in the morning. Though I'm dreading what tomorrow morning will bring snow/ice-wise.)

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!