View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:41 PM   #1841
AOK
Rubber Obsessor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikebana View Post
Anne, I'm going to start checking your blog everyday. It'll be nice to keep tabs with someone on this, as I don't have anyone (friend or family) to do this with me. For the rest of the month, it is my goal to create two V-day cards every weeknight and around ten cards on the weekend so I have a bunch to sell before the 14th. After that, I'm going to start working on Easter, Mother's Day and all-occasion cards. In between these I can create the alterables.

By the way, I see you're from Ireland. I LOVE celtic music. Ireland is one of my dream vacation destinations.
Hi Tina, Sorry I have not updated my blog in last week or so. I have been redecorating my craft room and emptied out my entire craft room and dismantled my main computer. I had a good tidy out of stuff I just will not use again. I'm feeling great now that it is finished and I am looking forward to crafting again. A large supply of tins have arrived to make the tooth fairy tins and I have just bought the digi image from Whimsie Doodles. So I will be making them in the next few days. I intend to make 120 or so for charity. I am also expecting a large supply of notebooks to alter in time for March 13th, a big fair I will be participating in.
So I will be busy for the next few weeks.

How have you been getting on ? Have you continued with the card making each night.

I try not to be too rigid in my plans. Otherwise it can get stressful when life as it does gets in the way. I often remind myself that what I am doing is for FUN too !

My Blog :http://aokspaperstuff.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!