View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #146
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow!! 100 years young! That's incredible. She's right about packaged food not being healthy. We can all learn from her. PM me her address. I will try to get a card made for her. Try is the operative word here. I'm working six days this week. I'm trying to decide if I want to take next Monday off or work it since I can surely use all the extra hours I can get. I'll see how it goes by Friday.

The snow finally stopped. We got the driveways and sidewalks cleared. I used the snow shovel and Vince ran the snowblower. We usually do the next door neighbor's sidewalk too. They were knocking on their window and blowing me kisses . He had part of a lung removed this fall and she's been sick the last couple days. I don't mind doing theirs because they don't have much to do. What were we thinking when we bought this place with 2 driveways. We have a nice big backyard and that's what sold us on the place.

I lost almost 4 pounds this month. It must be all the snow shovelling and the hours on my stationary bike. I still have over 60 more to lose.

My niece's water broke yesterday and she went into the hospital. They induced her and she's still in labor. We're all waiting to hear good news. The baby is 4 weeks early but everything seems to be fine so far. This is her first. By morning I should be a great aunt for the 5th time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It went by too fast for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!